Tuesday 6 August 2013

I.T Park

This would be another word-y post because I was too lazy to bring my camera with me to IT since I was already carrying a laptop bag with me to Serenitea.

It was a pretty funny milk tea sesh since I was seated next to some teenage conyos (not saying that I can be conyo at times) but their topics were pretty funny for their age. I kept thinking SRSLY? hahaha. I mean for teens in highschool they talk about their love lives like it's such a big deal and their number on epriority but hey, I don't know them personally so who am I to judge?

Anyway, enough of the rant and blabber. IM at Serenitea to make a midterm plate with a friend but instead i'm here just browsing he internet, researching, blogging and other whatnots. So I should just end this post to stop myself from ranting again. Heee :>

Teehee :3

No comments:

Post a Comment