Monday 16 September 2013

Tactless but Trying Harder

It's been a month since my last post and i'm sorry because school work has been making me busy and I guess I have been tactless too. I was at the point where I said maybe just word-y posts would do the trick but I always got the lazy syndrome and disregarded my "social networking responsiblities" again *sigh*.

For the next 2 weeks I have decided to do an ootd post for each day but unluckily today, I have nothing to post since my friend borrowed both my SD cards and left me nothing but a "brainless" camera *audible sigh*. Since he promised to return them tomorrow and hopefully he will fulfill that promise, I might be able to start posting my ootd tomorrow! Yey! *clap clap*. The highlight of my day is taking pictures for my group of friends new blog venture! Click this! It was my first time to take OOTD pictures for other people other than myself, accomplishment of the day! I deserve a pat on the back *pat pat*.

The only thing I can offer you today is a grid of my outfit from my grainy iTouch camera *sigh* but at least you have an idea of what I wore! Weee *clap clap* Btw, there is a color coding for this week, we can only wear blue or green to school *sigh* but at least there won't be any restrictions next week! Yey! *slow-mo fist pump*

Top- Forever21
Jeans- Regatta
Necklace- HK
Sandals- Parisian
Bag- Segue

1 comment:

  1. *clap clap* we shall try to be more responsible bloggers, haha!

    ReplyDelete