Tuesday 4 December 2012

PABLO PARTEY. lul

Since today we had no classes and i was temporarily paralyzed this morning by my stupid spine. Me and my brother decided to have a movie marathon! :D First we decided to watch Silent Hill backwards which was fun :) It was so fun and thrilling that we didnt eat breakfast at all and we even forgot about lunch, so we ate lunch very late :) lol. After that we decided to go to Ayala to buy a battery operated radio incase the electricity goes down cause of the damn typhoon. When we went back home me and my brother watched Step Up Revolution :)) and it was sooo cool :D MOOSE WAS SOO HOOOOOT :> and in between of everything I finally finished reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and dammit it was such a nice book! :)) Sad twist though :( but that's how I like my books, tragic :) I applaud you John Green for being such an amazing writer :3 I also finished reading Looking for Alaska, still tragic but stilll very good :> After that we decided to watch Wreck It Ralph then we just ate dinner. :) To sum up my day, it was okay. The weather was nice and i'd like it to stay that way except for the part where there are no classes all the time :) and speaking of no classes, they are cancelled yet again! :D more time for my plates!! :> I'll start reading Abundance of Katherines now :)) Before I stop I just wanted to type in a striking quote of the book I just read today :) 

"The fault is not in our stars but in ourselves."
-The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

And this too :)

"Falling is just like flying except there's a more permanent destination."
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment