Monday 31 December 2012

The Adventures of Nickie and Ram ;)

So today me and my cousins sorta woke up at 12 pm. We had lunch then we went with our grandmother to do groceries for dinner! :D after that me, my cousin ram and my lola went back home. As we arrived me and my cousin decided to go Starbucks hopping in search of the black planner :)) since we already checked on sm the day before we decided to leave that place out. The first place we went to was the two branches that they had in IT Park and as it turned out they only had white. Both branches in IT were very far apart so me and kuya had to walk under the rain, luckily we brought an umbrella with us. The next stop was oakridge in as fortuna and it was sunny as fvck there (pardon my language) we went there and they only had white left too and when we were about to leave kuya suddenly felt a pang of hunger so we decided to ride a jeepney to jcentre mall which was nearby to eat at mcdo :3 after taking a break from our little journey we took a jeep to ayala for our next pit stop :> still both branches there just had white -_- so yet again we venture to the next one in Jones in crown regencyyyy :)) still no black or green :l so we decided to go to sm again after that cause we couldbt go to lapulapu na cause it was too far alreadyyy. On our way we thought of going home nlng cause we were tired already and then suddenly we passed by persimmon and i just remembered that there was a Starbucks there but it was too late and we wanted to go home and play clash of clans already :)) hehehe. So that sums up our adventure we plan to do it again next week when they have already restocked :)) adios mi amigas and amigos :{3

No comments:

Post a Comment