Wednesday 31 July 2013

Black and Gold

Heehee. I said I wouldn't post on a washday but i'll take it back since today is a special day for me and I forgot to post here yesterday :> Hihi. So this is kind of making up for it. Wouldn't wanna miss the oppurtunity to show tis cool shirt too. Hekhek :B Here I go :3

This is my overall look, sorry for it being a bit blurry on the face area. My mom took these shots, she sort of has shaky hands in the morning :)


The shirt is from Innuendo, a local clothing line business here in Cebu. The necklace is from Forever 21.

This cute skater skirt is from a friends online shop (isn't it the cutest?) The watch is from Guess. The accessories was from a haul that I forgot to post yesterday (I might post it later) 

I decided to wear my Hello Kitty sneakers from Vans since it complimented my outfit and I really wanted to wear it because I loooooove Hello Kitty :3

I would want to share how my special day went but I think it would be better if I kept it to myself :3 All you need to know that it was the best day so far in my life <3 :) toodles! :>

Teehee :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment