Friday 26 July 2013

Frustrated.

You might think this post is about feelings eh? Well, partly true, I just don't get how I cant keep a proper blog. I mean this blog is just supposed to be my secret diary cause I never really share this in any of my public social media accounts, I may show some posts to my guy (seriously? my guy?) and my friends but then I mean if someone really does read this please, feel free to tell me :( i wanna know you and i wanna know why you're reading my blog. From the title and the description itself it clearly is a messy blog :|

I wanted to make this a fashion blog but instead it became a diary, containing my feelings. Well, just the major events in my life I guess. It's been so long sine the last time I wrote on this blog, in case anyone is reading this, I'm usually on my tumblr blog but its more of a re-blog since I keep on re-blogging stuff from the people I follow but the posts are the ones that hit my core because for me I'm better in showing my emotions through pictures than words. This blog is an existing proof of that. Lol. I mean why cant I just decide to do one thing and stick with it :| Ugh.

I will really try opening up here and try to post everyday, promise.

Btw, if anyone is really reading this please check out my main tumblr blog,   and if you like it then click that follow button! :)

Til tomorrow! (or a few minutes/hours from now) 
Teehee :3

No comments:

Post a Comment