Monday 29 July 2013

The Best Monday Yet.

Well, looky looky here! See see see this is my third consecutive post :> I finally broke my trend of skipping days, weeks and even months in the posts on my blog! :D yey meeeeee :3

Today is so far the most rewarding Monday ever! I had Joules chicken for lunch and if you haven't tasted it you're definitely missing half of your life! Then our very tiring Printmaking class wasn't so serious cause our teacher wasn't around! :> So we did all that we had to do in a normal pace rather than the usual holyshitimmabelateandimmafail pace. haha :) And and and! guess what! I finally bought a black skater skirt for myself! :3 A basic must have for my wardrobe, i've been wanting to buy since the summer too bad I dint save much money to afford one. Mehehee <:3

That's all I guess, over all I looooved today <3

P.S. I'm sorry for the words that I repeated too many times, i'm too happy! :> Hihi

Toodles!
Teehee :3

No comments:

Post a Comment