Friday 20 September 2013

BIRTHDAY VIBES

It is not my birthday, just so you know, bu it is my bebe's birthday! To my long lost twin, happy birthday once again! :) Today was full of fun and birthday vibes! *birthday vibes dance moves*

She loves Ed Sheeran :)
So my friends did this :) ( I wasn't part of the planning cause I was with her)
Such wonderful yet unready picture :')


I'm sorry I wasn't able to post for two days. Somehow, clumsy me lost the other SD card and the other day I was down in a ditch. Not really, I just felt really low so I didn't really feel like blogging. So I apologize. 

Here is my outfit for the day though! I went for a laid back style since I know I'd be doing a lot of walking :)

My overall look :)

(Sorry if it' a little blurry)
ACDC shirt from People are People
Denim Pants from Regatta

Kicks from Vans
Socks from deep down under my closet :'> Teehee :3



And here is an extremely rare shot of me and this guy :'> <3

YOUDABES BABY :*


No comments:

Post a Comment