Tuesday 17 September 2013

Giddy

The post title is the one word that can explain my entire day. Yippee! *clap clap*

I finally got my SD cards back! Woot woot! So as promised I took pictures of my outfit and i'm sorry my background kinda sucks, I was in a hurry since I was lacking time to find the perfect complimentary background to what I was wearing. Boo I know *sigh* Thanks to my dear friend Benj for taking my pictures in such  hurry though *flying kiss* Benj is one of my dear friends, she also has a blog! Check her out here! So i'm not gonna make you wait any longer, bye bye clothes on grid and hello clothes on me! *clap clap*

My entire look *\('w')/*
I decided to do my hair in a messy bun cause it was so hot today.

Sunnies- Forever 21
Necklace- HK

Denim Polo- True Love
Racerback Sleeveless- Aeropostale
Pants- Penshoppe
Nails- Face Shop

Sandals-Parisian
OOOOH. Look! I'm levitating (;w;)

Today, I shot for jacksootw again! Yippee! *clap clap* Check them out! Seeeeeee? Aren't these girls purdyyyyyy? (;w;)
From L-R: Andrea, Kirah, Julia and Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment