Wednesday 18 September 2013

Flibbidy Word-y

There is always good and bad in a day. Unfortunately for me, it's kinda mostly bad, my other SD card got lost and my ootd was in there *audible sigh* So there will be no picture's of my outfit today. Huhuhu.

I'll just describe it and leave it to your imagination. On the top I wore a white v-neck from forever 21, a skater skirt from a friend's online shop named love_elevenshop (check it out here and the owner also blogs, check her out here) Then, I wore my Nike sneakers and of course I wore my Necklace from HK. ( I do hope this helps, I am very sorry for being an irresponsible blogger *sigh*)

Today was actually an okay day, aside from the usual stomach cramps because I think my period is coming *sigh* I feel me getting stressed and physically looking worn out already. Cons to being a girl I tell you! Haha. I shot jacksootw again it's becoming an everyday thing now but I don't mind at all. Muehehehe I wont make this post long, so, I really do apologize for the lack of a picture in this post. Instead I shall offer this cute begging bunny.



No comments:

Post a Comment